Our preschool receives “Good” rating from Ofsted July 2015
Ofsted awarded our preschool a fantastic rating of “Good” following their latest inspection in July 2015.
Specific comments from the inspector included:
- “Staff plan activities and resources that follow children’s interests and next steps in learning well. This helps children to make good progress in all areas of development.”
- “Children learn to behave well. Staff act as good role models as they help children learn to share and take turns with each other.”
- “Staff make good use of everyday routines to help children develop their independence and self-help skills.”
- “Staff help children to build a good understanding of nature as they provide plenty of opportunities for them to explore the environment outside. Children hunt for bugs and taste the fruits they have grown in their planting area.”
- “The Manager uses Supervisions effectively to monitor staff performance and the impact this has on improving children’s progress.”
Full report available at www.ofsted.gov.uk or by clicking on the link in the About Us section of this website.